Saturday, February 16, 2008

Freebie, please vote for my design


IVY and IVORY ELEMENTS

PREVIEW HERE ON MY BLOG

Ivy and Ivory Elements is my first round entry. I added light shadows to the preview. Please take a close look at my designs after you download them. I try putting details, individuality, and textures in my designs. They can be scaled down or enlarged to your needs.
There are eleven elements packaged into this set.
1 ivy element
1 ribbon
1 ribbon knot
1 gold brad
1 thin paper strip
1 paper strip element
1 dragonfly
1 ivory and gold frame
1 ivory and gold button
1 tag
1 bead pin
Please take time and vote for my designs if you like them. You will need to register there to VOTE on this DESIGN. Thanks.

POLL IS AVAILABLE TODAY! ( not rate this file)


You must go to myscrapshop.com to download it for free.
Please, vote for my designs on FEB.17th and so in the voting for the designer contest MSS is filling. This is for one of the 3 designer positions at MSS. You will find all the entries for download for free.

No comments: