Monday, April 20, 2009

Day 5 Swift Kit

Hi, I am having a few difficulties with my computer; it takes me longer to get my links and previews posted here now. Here is day five of this kit waiting to be downloaded. I have not advertised the downloads so I am not getting much traffic these days. Hope you like them!



Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 21 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Apr. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

KrisG said...

Thank you for day 5. I have patience, LOL... especially when it comes to collections like this. LOVing your kit! You're on my blogroll so I see when you post. Have a great day!