Monday, September 8, 2008

Good Morning.

I have been away, caught up in life again. I have not started anything new to give as a freebie yet. I have managed to get some more of my painting done. This one is the hardest one to complete, I think I finally stumbled across the one painting I will be working on for a long time. I had a drawing finished, but decided it was not finished. Hopefully, when some money comes in, I can get some new materials and start something new, and go back to the others later. Meanwhile, I am going to think about some fresh ideas for a kit. I just thought I would stop by and say hello.

1 comment:

cjpeterson38 said...

Glad for you to stop by other than to give us freebies.
Good luck on your new project and I hope some money starts to come in.
God bless you and yours!