Thursday, July 17, 2008

Just a little hello.

I am working on a painting that requires times to let it sit. I design around that and the other work. Hoping to have a new kit available for you. Decided not to take up designing for store purposes for a good while. I need more time for me and the family. After, I get things back on track I am hoping to fit that in some where in the future if a store wants me. So, I will be learning as I go designing these freebies for you all! It really takes a lot out of you building of kits to sale. Please, keep stopping by my blog to grab my freebie designs. My next kit is inspired by a handmade card I made. It was my best inspiritation so far for designing a kit. I felt very one with this kit. So, when ever I finish it, I hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your work is beautiful and fun! From your comments it seems like you really enjoy it. I hope that you are able to find the time to do what you like to do. Your work is an inspiration and your willingness to share a blessing